PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty Course at Underwater Vision
- an alternative way to streamline in the water
- easier equipment transportation when topside
- reduced lower back strain
- provides redundant gas supply
- ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
- increased gas supply for longer dives
Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. Plus, you don’t have to walk to the dive site with the air cylinders on your back. You can enter the water and clip them on and go.
How can you start learning now?
Visit Underwater Vision to enroll in the course and get your PADI Sidemount Diver and Tec Sidemount Diver Manual. You can read chapter one before meeting with your instructor to review key points. By studying ahead, you’ll be better prepared to start using your sidemount gear.
If technical diving interests you, chapters two and three of your manual apply to the PADI Tec Sidemount Diver course.